YouTube Video Equipment I Use
I often get asked what camera equipment I use when I make my videos. This blog post is super simple, but I wanted to put it down so you could see. The right equipment for you will obviously depend on what type of videos you are going to make. You may be able to get away with just using your phone.
Believe it or not, the most important thing is to have good audio. The video quality doesn’t matter as much as the audio.
My advice is always to not overthink it… just start filming and uploading videos. You’ll learn as you go, and the quality will get better as you go. Believe it or not, there are some YouTubers with hundreds of thousands of subscribers, and a few with millions that simply use their phone to film their videos.
Here is what I use:
- My main camera is the Canon EOS M50: https://amzn.to/2L8aT1z
- Rode VideoMicro for Audio: https://amzn.to/2PoJtc4
- Occasionally use GoPro: https://amzn.to/2MKxuDh
- Gorilla Pod (Tripod): https://amzn.to/2ZvJomA
- Camera Light: https://amzn.to/2ZyPjHz
*These is an Amazon affiliate link. it won’t affect your price, but I may earn a small commission if you purchase through this link.